Hopkinton , MA 01746 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $70-90k
- Job Location: Hopkinton, MA
- Job# 14464
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for providing support to new and existing products and processes within a GxP manufacturing environment. This support includes improving productivity and yield, leading, and participating in investigations and root cause analyses, updating documentation such as standard operating procedures and work instructions, and writing and participating in engineering trials.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide technical support to existing products and processes using structured methods such as DMAIC.
- Develop, write, and execute engineering trials, reports, internal audits, work instructions, SOP’s and the like.
- Participate in and/or lead cross functional technical transfer teams.
- Participate in and/or lead continuous improvement activities (within Change Control requirements).
- Participate in and/or lead investigations, root cause analyses, and action plans.
- Research and develop new equipment, facilities, and processes. Develop User Requirements Specifications (URS). Draft and execute acceptance tests.
Additional REQUIRED Qualifications/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (> 5 years) in engineering/technical discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Process, Manufacturing or Quality Engineer.
- Strong problem-solving skills and methods.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write and present well. Ability to write documents in a clear, concise manner with excellent grammar, spelling, and attention to detail.
- PC Skills - Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems, eQMS.
- Excellent interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Current driver’s license.
Additional PREFERRED Qualifications/Skills:
- Experience working in a regulated medical device (or similar) manufacturing environment.
- Formal root cause analysis tools.
- Experience writing detailed, comprehensive nonconformance a
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.