Stratham, NH 03833 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 100k
- Job Location: Stratham, NH
- Job#: bh14271
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for providing manufacturing support for existing products and introducing new products and equipment. The successful candidate will have a positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently. The nature of the work will require the candidate to demonstrate initiative and responsibility and be flexible and adaptive to a fluid business environment. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and decisively with all levels of the organization and be able to solve practical and complex problems.
- Develop training and documentation materials (e.g., work instructions) for production to enable the
seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes
- Designing and developing manufacturing procedures, tooling, and fixtures that result in sufficient
capacity to meet customer demand while also promoting product quality, process efficiency, and
- Providing production line support including, but not limited to, implementing process
improvements, troubleshooting equipment, and addressing operator inquiries
- Generating and modifying manufacturing process documentation and assuring that manufacturing
processes and related documentation follow established policies and procedures
- Optimize manufacturing processes, including using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for continuous
process improvement and/or re-design/design of equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. to improve
manufacturing processes, employing technical design skills
- Assisting in identifying equipment needs, and opportunities for automation on the production floor and evaluating internal and external
options for sourcing such equipment
Generating and modify component and assembly drawings using SolidWorks
- Working with R&D, Business Development, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments during the
concept, prototyping, and release of new products
- Working with external vendors as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial from an accredited institution
- Five (5) + years of engineering experience required
- Experience with aluminum casting process, forging, or similar
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing
- Experience with 3D/parametric CAD modeling
- Experience with RF design and manufacturing preferred
- Experience with PLC equipment, ladder logic, and industrial robotics
- Experience with material analysis methods and interpreting results
- High Level of Mechanical aptitude, theory and proficiency
- Green Belt Six Sigma preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to proper communicate information of moderate complexity to peers and management team.
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task
- Positive attitude
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!