Manufacturing Engineering Manager (PERM)
Danvers, MA 01915 US
Title: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $108-165k
- Job Location: Danvers, MA
- Job# 15692
This position is responsible for ensuring manufacturing processes and associated documentation are efficient, effective, and meet regulatory requirements. This position is also responsible for assisting management in identifying and initiating technical projects and programs which lead to improved processes and products, reduced costs, or increased output.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Manage the Manufacturing Engineering department including engineers and technicians in support of,
- Process documentation, including drawings, work instructions, SOPs, etc.
- Lean and six sigma activities
- Developing ERP routers for production builds
- New production equipment and tooling, both internal and external
- Process validations
- QMS activities, including NCEs, CAPA, pFMEAs, Management Reviews, etc.
- Supplier quality and processing issues
- Increased production yields, decreased waste, increased capacities, lower costs
- Lead efforts in adding new production lines
- New product designs and introductions
- Preventive Maintenance of production equipment
- Generate and maintain budgets.
- Hire, train, mentor and oversee staff members within the Manufacturing Engineering group.
- BS in Engineering (mechanical is preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years working as a technical manager in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of production standards as well as design engineering standards
- Must be a team player with good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have prior lean manufacturing experience with a focus on the medical arena.
- Demonstrated experience in the supervision and management of engineers, technicians, and teams with an emphasis on lean, Six Sigma, and related efficiency programs.
- Able to use CAD programs, SolidWorks a plus.
- MiniTab and solid Excel knowledge
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!