Manufacturing Operations Associate Technician - Providence RI - 14958/14960/14967/14696
Providence, RI 02908
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Medical Device Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $28-30/hr
- Job Location: Providence RI
- Job#: bh14212
Medical Device Assembler
This role will focus on the fabrication of cell encapsulation devices for delivering proprietary cells, including manufacturing of all components and final assembly of the finished device. The Successful Candidate will join the Device Manufacturing Team and work closely with the Device Process Development, Device Quality Control, and Device Quality Assurance Functions, as required. The position will be located in Providence, R.I..
- Execute daily maintenance and startup activities of all manufacturing Unit Operations.
- Manufacture and assemble Medical Devices in an ISO 7/8 Environment, ensuring compliance with c.G.M.P.
- Procedures and all Cleanroom Practices in each Unit Operation.
- Complete and compile Batch Records in a manner that complies with c.G.M.Ps. / c.G.D.Ps., and all relevant Procedures.
- Comply with all Company Policies including Health, Safety, and Environmental Regulations, Personal Protective Equipment Requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure upkeep of Manufacturing Areas to allow for a clean, safe, and organized Work Environment.
- Review and train to Work Instructions and other relevant documents on an as-needed basis.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, and adapt to changing Production Schedules and other conditions, as required.
- Participate in Process Capability Assessments, Process Validation Activities, Root Cause Investigations, Corrective and Preventative Actions, Physical Inventory, Cycle Counts, Variance Investigation and Reconciliation, and other Cross-Functional Activities, as required.
- Review all Manufacturing Documentation, including Assembly, Inspection, Test, and Packaging Procedures, and provide feedback.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Technical Education preferred.
- 2+ Years Manufacturing Work Experience in a Medical Device and / or other Regulated Environment; strong familiarity with c.G.M.Ps..
- Manual dexterity to handle tools, and other equipment, of varying sizes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; demonstrable English reading and writing skills.
- Proven ability to monitor own Work Product, ensuring quality, accuracy, and thoroughness; able to self-motivate and work independently or as part of a larger Team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task; comfortable with changing Work Environments and priorities.
- Flexible to work overtime, extended hours, and weekends, as required.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!