Manufacturing Operator 1
Hopkinton , MA 01746 US
Title: Manufacturing Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $20-22/hr
- Job Location: Hopkinton, MA
- Job# 15215
The Machine Operator operates and maintains various machinery and equipment in support of the production schedule. This includes setting up and running various slitters, spoolers, reagent deposition lines, laminators, assembly lines, packaging lines and pouching machines throughout the plant.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Operates various production equipment
- Assists and supports production machines and processes
- Performs setups, area clearances and line clearances
- Performs transactions in ERP system
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC Skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to demonstrate basic math skills
- Working knowledge of basic measurement tools such as calipers, tape measures, micrometers, or rulers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience working in a regulated medical device (or similar) manufacturing environment
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems, and eQMS preferred
- Previous experience operating a slitter, spooler, laminator, coater, printer or other web-based manufacturing equipment
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.