Cranston, RI 02907
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 18/hr
- Job Location: Cranston, RI
- Job#: bh14293
The experienced Manufacturing Operator performs a variety of mechanical assembly tasks in a highly regulated field for our rapidly expanding domestic and international medical product development and sourcing business
Nature of Role:
Reporting to the Manufacturing and Logistics Manager, he/she spends the majority of their time on-site in a manufacturing setting. Depending upon the controlled environment status of the manufacturing area, protective clothing, including gloves and/or eyewear may be required.
- Follow verbal and written instructions regarding assembly and subassembly processes required within a specific Production team
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspections and tests verifying quality conformance
- Maintain operating records and reports of test results
- Maintain housekeeping tasks to assure safety and purity of devices
- Other projects as assigned
- Update and maintain proper inventory control procedures
- Work closely with Team Leaders / Manufacturing Engineers to ensure lean process flow
- Update/maintain Bills of Materials and other tier documentation associated with medical device assembly
- Follow standard operating procedures, GMPs, and ISO requirements
- Follow and understand assembly drawings/specifications as required
A minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent, coupled with excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail. At least three years of experience in a GMP regulated medical device production environment and a thorough knowledge of assembly techniques, materials, tools, and equipment (which may be earned through technical training) is preferred.
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities:
- Successful communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
- ·Soldering skills preferred
We believe that the best way to impact the health and wellness of our global society is through technological innovation. We pride ourselves in taking a human-centered approach to design and deliver the highest quality products to solve healthcare’s toughest problems. Despite over 30 years of experience?in engineering, design, and consulting,?we still embrace our start-up culture that challenges us to continually evolve the way we do business, push the boundaries of breakthrough technology, and reflect the ever-changing needs of our clients, employees, and society.
We are a company of problem solvers, inventors, artists, teachers, teammates, and friends. We value that differences that make us unique and embrace different ways of thought.
Our growing company offers a high-energy, high-achieving, collaborative culture that fosters a creative spirit while exceeding client expectations. We offer tremendous opportunity for professional development, rewarding projects, competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and summer hours!
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!