Manufacturing Supervisor - Hollow Fiber (PERM)
Sudbury , MA 01752 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $80-90k
- Job Location: Sudbury, MA
- Job# 14597
The Hollow Fiber Production Supervisor will oversee the day-to-day operation of the Hollow Fiber production process. The individual will play a key role in ensuring the production requirements are met to meet the goals of the Marlborough Facility. The individual will oversee a 24 hour production process that operates 7 days/week. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a new Manufacturing team and process.
- Oversees day-to-day operation of the Hollow Fiber Casting, Mixing & Drying equipment in a ISO7 and CNC environment.
- Overseas a team of Operators across 3 work shifts.
- Reviews testing data and makes adjustment to the production line to have product meet specification.
- Provides routine feedback to manufacturing personnel and engineers on suggested changes to help optimize processes.
- Manages Inventory of all manufacturing materials and adjusts SAP inventory accordingly.
- Follows all required GDP and applicable Repligen quality requirements including wearing all required PPE.
- Documents nonconforming results.
- Ensures that all equipment is operational and reports discrepancies to the Facilities Maintenance team.
- Performs integrity testing of assembled modules.
- Adherence to all company Quality policies and procedures.
- Responsible for effective utilization of resources through consistent performance communication
- Ensure staff has adequate training in department manufacturing process.
- Document and report out key performance indicators.
- Leads standup meetings between shifts. Sets expectations for the upcoming shift.
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement and drives those improvements into the process.
- Compliance with all aspects of Repligen's Quality Management System
- Minimum of Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in casting and mixing to manufacture product in a Clean room environment.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and time management
- Working knowledge of SAP to make material transactions and process orders.
- Ability to lead, communicate effectively, especially within a team environment
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or medical devices following GDP preferred.
- Ability to work in a laboratory boiler plate environment.
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!