Manufacturing Technician 1 (1st Shift)
Hudson, MA 01752
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Technician 1
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $24/hr
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job#: bh 14136
Manufacturing Technician 1
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Test, calibrates and repairs production machines and related subassemblies to written and/or oral specifications in a timely fashion
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency standards
- Ensures quality and operation of work
- Reads and interprets schematics and blueprints required to ensure proper calibration of machines
- Timely and accurate testing and calibration of all electronic subassemblies and must clearly document results
- Ensure that design, implementation, test, and maintenance methods/processes are developed as well as executed in a manner, which supports all Hologic's Quality Standards
- Perform other duties as required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.