Manufacturing Technician 1-Filling - 17151063
Los Angeles, CA 90032 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Technician 1 (Filling)
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6+ month contract
- Pay rate: $22.00/hr
- Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Shift: Weekends + 1 weekday (40 hours/week)
- Day: 10am - 10pm
- Night: 10pm-10am (10% differential - $24.20/hr)
- Job#: bh14829
Manufacturing Technician 1 (Filling)
- The manufacturing technician is an integral part of the overall process required to convert human plasma to injectable protein therapies.
- The technician is responsible for the set-up, operation and cleaning of various types of process equipment utilized to separate, purify, fill, inspect and package the protein products in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for equipment setup and operation in a biologics processing environment for plasma derived pharmaceuticals.
- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to FDA regulations.
- Strong emphasis on documentation according to FDA regulations.
- Adhere to departmental corporate safety policies.
- Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning.
- All work is performed in a clean room (sanitized) manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for performing the following daily tasks: cleaning/ sanitizing aseptic and non-aseptic processing areas, preparing and sterilizing filling and freeze-drying components (such as vials, stoppers, and filling assemblies), and performing aseptic fills.
- May be trained in the freeze drying (Lyophilization) process.
- Utilizes touch screen Operator Interface Terminals (OIT).
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be flexible with working hours / shifts in order to accommodate the 24 hour, 7 day plant operation.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree, applicable certification and/or military veterans preferred.
Skills and Experience:
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!