Manufacturing Technician 2
Acton, MA 01886
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Technician 2
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Contract
- Pay rate: $23-$25
- Job Location: Acton, MA
- Job#: BH13640
Under general supervision test, troubleshoot, inspect, rework, assemble, formulate, fill, and label
reagents for Laser Systems/Sub-Assemblies and for RE Generators according to assembly drawings,
schematics, and procedures with general understanding of ISO13485, 21CFR820, GMP and applicable
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below
mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Operate, test, calibrate and/or repair production equipment, products and related subassemblies as required per specifications and document results with operations and engineering
- Maintain and present daily management board
- Perform and/or assists with process validations and provides improvement suggestions
- Comply with 6S and other lean initiatives
- Conduct or maintain inventory transactions
- Ensure calibrated equipment is within specification and document results if required.
- Review non-conforming materials for accuracy
- Report non-conformances to Supervisor and/or via NCE process
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a controlled environment, Clean Room or Dark Room (if applicable).
- Perform equipment maintenance as required.
- Perform root cause investigations on systems/subassemblies using advanced test equipment.
- Understand and comply with all work safety rules and regulations and GMP guidelines.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality, productivity, and efficiency standards
- Work on special projects as requested.
- Complete training requirements in a timely manner and maintain accurate training records
- Ability to work overtime to meet production schedule as needed.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical Degree/Trade school in Electronics Technology or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience including operation of production equipment, assembly, and testing.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) knowledge a plus as per site requirements
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and AGILE application preferred.
- Proficiency with all basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, crimpers, soldering irons, multi-meter, oscilloscope, Earth Leakage, Impedance, and Current Sourcing Equipment (as applicable per site)
- Knowledge of digital and analog circuitry if required by site
- Ability to follow written procedures to maintain GMP compliance and ISO 13485 certification.
- Must have very good computer skills and some knowledge of spreadsheets and database data entry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to cooperate with others in a team effort in order to achieve quality, safety and productivity goals.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!