wayland, MA 01701 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 26.00-$28.00/hr
- Job Location: Wayland, MA
- Job# 15033
Provide support in all aspects of the paper cone manufacturing production line. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving equipment issues
- Determining root cause to help drive corrective action
- Recording statistical process control measurements, interfacing with system controls to make adjustments and optimize operating parameters (i.e. sensors, valves, temperature controllers, die set alignment, etc.)
- Performing required daily start-up checklists
- Preparing equipment/tooling/product for changeovers
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Regular inspections of product coming off the machines to insure the quality is within specifications
- Experience with aligning and inspection of motors, pumps, conveyors, and belt driven equipment.
- Some heavy lifting may be required. Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Experience with all types of piping/plumbing systems and piping material knowledge.
- Work closely with manufacturing engineers and production supervisors to determine root cause of in process defects.
- Provide daily written feedback on the performance of equipment to alternate shifts and management teams.
- Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, and or equivalent work experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of pneumatics, sensors, hydraulics, and electromechanical troubleshooting skills required.
- Strong schematic reading and interpretation experience and skills required.
- Experience and knowledge of PLCs required.
- Experience with aligning motor operated equipment and conveyors required.
- Experience repairing and installing PVC and copper piping required.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills
- PC skills - competent in MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Experience supporting Allen Bradley PLC’s using Wonderware in Control software preferred
- Adept motion controllers and robotics experience preferred.
- Experience with Alase laser cutting software or equivalent preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication, and decision-making skills preferred.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.