Market Access, Pricing & HEOR Operations Manager
Remote, MA 02139 US
Title: Market Access, Pricing & HEOR Operations Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $69.44/hr
- Job Location: Remote (MA)
- Job# 15090
Seeking a temporary Operations Manager to join our MAP & HEOR Team. This role will lead and coordinate all MAP & HEOR activities aimed at operational effectiveness improvement within our growing MAP & HEOR Team. This role will work closely with all members under our team as well as global and local cross-functional colleagues to understand business objectives and functional priorities and be responsible for the efficient day-to-day operations and support the MAP & HEOR members seamlessly.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our cross-functional colleagues and coordinate to collect MAP&HEOR inputs and develop communication materials for the commercial organizational and cross-franchise initiatives
- Work closely with our procurement partner and provide project initiation and management support to all MAP&HEOR members, including, but not limited to: sourcing, new vender onboarding, contracting, purchase order, and project tracking while ensuring our functional priorities
- Ensure internal studies are on track, identify/flag potential issues to the MAP and HEOR Leads, and course correct as appropriate
- Responsible for planning, sourcing, contracting, and executing internal and external meetings and workshops in a compliant manner with follow-ups
- Prepare or ensure timely preparation of MAP&HEOR inputs, presentations and documents necessary for internal business processes (such as Budgeting, Long-Range Planning) and internal/external meetings and events
- Responsible for budget tracking, ensuring timely and seamless execution of MAP&HEOR plans and coordination and development of key communication materials to various stakeholders, including commercial leadership and regional/local colleagues
- Manage all MAP&HEOR databases and ensure all appropriate MAP&HEOR tools are available to internal stakeholders in a compliant manner
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in life sciences)
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience required
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly on the job, navigating first time/unfamiliar situations effectively by extrapolating from other areas of expertise and knowledge
- Understanding of key business concepts and process improvement
- Track record in project, process, and budget management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking
- Ability to navigate organizations and collaborate cross-functionally even in ambiguous situation
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.