Telford, PA 18969 US
Title: Material Handler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $17-20/hr
- Job Location: Telford, PA
- Job# 15587
- Receive goods to the warehouse, check delivery for accuracy, stock properly and record in SAP. Investigate any questions from accounting department.
- Track inbound shipment and report the estimated delivery dates.
- Stage orders in the warehouse cage, pack and ship orders domestically and internationally using common and LTL carriers.
- Prepare hazardous shipment documentation and arrange hazardous material training.
- File claims for damages in transit and maintain the shipping record.
- Execute stock and storage area transfers and keep warehouse cleanly and orderly.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent in education, training and experience; Associate Degree preferred.
- 2 – 4 years Material Handler experience required.
- Current Driver’s License
- Good computer skills to work in various proprietary programs (FedEx, etc.)
- Location: The position is based in a warehouse environment which is often hot or cold dependent on the outside weather.
- Attentiveness & Memory: The ability to focus on details, recall/retain information
- Sociability: The ability to work together with others and in a team atmosphere while displaying civility, cordiality, friendliness, empathy, etc.
- Communication: The ability to comprehend and express oral and written communication
- Physical Demands: Ability to handle/grasp items being assembled; small hand tools to accomplish pre?assembly, assembly, or finishing tasks; ability to use fine finger manipulation to accomplish pre?assembly, assembly, or finishing tasks.
- Work with Stress: The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with varying amounts of individual responsibilities, conflict resolution, redirected priorities, etc.
- Sitting/Visual Acuity: Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, bend and reach within hands and arm’s length, in a smoke-free environment.
- Lifting: Must be able to lift equipment which can weigh in excess of 25 pounds.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!