Mechanical Inspector (PERM)
Westford, MA 01824 US
Title: Mechanical Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $23-25/hr
- Job Location: Westford, MA
- Job# 16395
•Reports to: Quality Supervisor
•Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
•Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments
•May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures
•Perform tests on the product so that the over the test plan specified characteristics can be demonstrated
•To document the results demonstrated by the test, that they are clearly traceable
•Recognize errors on the product and appropriate corrective action
•Treat the provided measuring equipment gently and report to be calibrated
•To create and verify test material and testing aids
•Goods receipt, intermediate and final checks according to the worklist to process and, in the case of a positive decision, the warehouse access booking perform
•Release delivery for products that are delivered
•Operation and programming 3D coordinate measuring machines
• Reports to: Quality Supervisor
Summary: Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (Citizen, Green Card)
• Experience with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 certified QMS desired
• Experience with ERP system such as SAP desired
• Must have active IPC-610 certification (training within past 2 years)
• Must have experience with GD&T and reading engineering drawings
• Must have experience with mechanical inspection tools such as CMM, vision system, verniers, calipers, micrometers, height gage, gage pins, etc
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!