Office Coordinator - 15651152
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Pay Rate: $25.00/hr.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
The ideal candidate must be high energy, outgoing and proactive with excellent problem solving and judgment skills. This highly organized individual must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, interact comfortably and skillfully within and outside the company, as well as with customers and vendors.
S/he will be expected to resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to interact well with other administrative assistants and managers within/outside of the company.
The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction. Individual must demonstrate ability to accommodate flexible work schedule, based on management and department needs. Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the team are a must. The role is a M-F full-time 40 hour a week contract position from 8am – 5pm, primarily supporting an office of 80 - 100 people. The role requires the candidate to be physically present in the office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor front doorbell through video system, answer door and greet and direct all visitors.
- Reconcile expense reports for office expenses.
- Perform general office duties including management and purchase of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment, receiving packages and catering for lunch and various meetings or events, etc.
- Other ad hoc activities and projects as directed by team.
- Receive & distribute mail and packages.
- Main point of contact for all shipping & receiving needs for the office.
- Empty dishwasher every morning and maintain organization of kitchen including stocking coffee/snacks/paper goods, etc.
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies and work with admin team to place orders for needed items.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Possess the ability to deal with ambiguity by anticipating and resolving versus reacting to issues and schedule conflicts.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Individual must be a team player with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and a demonstrated ability to learn/adopt new office technologies
- Requires experience working as an office coordinator in a busy office setting.
- Proven ability to work well in fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED
- OFFICE SUPPLIES
- TEAM PLAYER
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- GENERAL OFFICE
- GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- MICROSOFT WORD
- SELF MOTIVATED
- SHIPPING & RECEIVING
- VERY ORGANIZED