Operations Technical Associate
San Diego , CA 92121 US
Title: Operations Technical Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Contract
- Pay rate: $24-25/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 16020
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below-mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Performs routine testing using GMP/GLP practices.
- Performs data analysis and results interpretations comparing to protocol defined specifications, validity criteria, and alert limits.
- Responsible for maintaining product and QC material inventories.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the laboratory, stocking shelves/drawers with testing materials.
- Performs investigations and testing, supporting medical device manufacturing.
- Working in a smoke free environment
- May require standing for several hours at a time
- May require occasional overtime
- Antibody-antigen interactions
- Understanding principles of ELISA and other immunoassays (e.g. Lateral flow immunoassays)
- Analytical chemistry (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Pipetting skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Years of experience: 0-1 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Responsible for assisting scientific staff in carrying out investigation assignments involving a variety of laboratory methods, equipment and procedures.
- May conduct basic laboratory bench experiments.
- Participates in analysis and organization of data for presentations.
- Writes experimental summaries and technical reports for own data.
- Completes paperwork by assigned completion dates.
- Carries out assigned laboratory tasks.
- Monitor and maintain laboratory notebooks.
- Operate lab equipment and perform routine maintenance.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.