Part-time Inventory & Admin Clerk
Sutton, MA 01527 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Inventory & Admin Clerk
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm (Part-time)
- Pay rate: $20.70-$25.26/hr
- Job Location: Sutton, MA
- Job# 14566
Inventory & Admin Clerk
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, perform inventory and front-desk duties. Assist with general office clerical tasks to support the purchasing department and front office. This is a part-time position, working up to 20 hours per week with flexibility in setting a schedule.
Inventory Control Support:
The Purchasing & Inventory Control Clerk will perform administrative and clerical work ensuring that spare parts are adequately available for equipment repairs and that tools and equipment are properly cleaned and stored.
Typical tasks include:
- Loading dock attendant
- Receive FedEx and UPS goods in Administration Building
- Receive, unpack, and deliver incoming packages
- Maintain packing lists/forward to inventory control assistant
Front Office Support:
The inventory/administrative clerk is responsible for answering the telephone and directing the caller to the appropriate associate, daily distribution of mail. Receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies. Assist with any other aspects of the front office as needed. This job operates in a professional office environment.
Typical tasks include:
- Cover reception for lunch breaks and vacations
- General clerk duties including filing, typing, and copying
- HS Diploma/GED equivalent
- 1+ year of inventory/admin experience
- Ability to work with computer systems and comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite; primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to make standard computations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communications and working relationships with other employees and the working public
- Ability to organize in a logical/methodical manner
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Carrying up to 50-80 lbs
- Lifting up to 50-80 lbs
- Airborne particles
- Biological hazards
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!