Patient Services Case Administrator
San Diego , CA 92121 US
Title: Patient Services Case Administrator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 21.00-$24.00/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 15231
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an additional Patient Services Case Administrator to join our team. Biotheranostics discovers, develops, and commercializes molecular-based diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive tests that support physicians in the treatment of patients with cancer. The company operates a CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited diagnostic service laboratory in San Diego, CA. Our Patient Services Team is continuously evolving to become one of the important pieces of our company’s success. Patient Services specializes in patient contact, both inbound and outbound, addressing patient questions and concerns.
- Provides excellent service through continuous follow-up and follow through
- Cultivates patient relationships and trust
- Customer centric while also adhering to healthy professional boundaries
- Be able to communicate billing processes clearly and effectively to patients as well as other businesses.
- Works closely with other Patient Services Team members, Client Services, Sales, Billing, and the Lab
- Contact privately insured patients to educate them on our billing process and Financial Assistance Program (FAP)
- Learns, understands, and utilizes knowledge of billing processes and software
- Ability to answer questions (or know where to find the answer) regarding aspects of our products, testing process, billing, etc.
- Communicates with the Sales management as needed to ensure customer satisfaction, both in physician’s offices and with our patients
- Data entry and help on various projects
- Handles day-to-day requests from the Sales Team and other departments
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.