Personal Lines Account Manager
Burlington, MA 01801 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: TEMP to PERM
- Pay rate: $50-70k
- Job Location: Burlington, MA
- Job#: bh14094
Personal Lines Account Manager
A dynamic and highly experienced team of insurance professionals dedicated to delivering quality services to our clients. Our goal is to help our clients effectively manage risk through insured solutions; self-funded solutions or a combination of both. As a full-service insurance brokerage and consulting firm, we provide our clients a leading property, liability and employee benefits practice delivering best-in-class solutions and services.
Essential Job Functions
Responsible for servicing personal line accounts as assigned by management. This includes servicing and processing all new business, renewals, and endorsements, as well as inputting all information into the agency computer system. Overall, acts as the coordinator for client concerns and problems.
• Services all accounts (quotes, new business, renewals, endorsements, and cancellations) as assigned by department management.
• Develops new business and renewal quotations and proposals for the Client
. • Processes and services specifically assigned new business and renewals within department and company underwriting guidelines. Processing and servicing include invoicing and assuring proper completion of original applications.
• Reviews and analyzes all incoming applications and accompanying documentation; if further documentation is required will work with Client and other company staff to assure timely completion.
• Assesses all inquiries by Client, routine, and non-routine. Assures proper follow-up of all requests within service standards set by management.
• Keeps renewal expiration list updated and processes all renewals on a timely basis. Minimum Requirements The following are required to enable the employee to perform the essential functions of the job.
Excellent communication skills are required.
Superior critical analysis is required, including the ability to evaluate and determine account acceptability.
Organizational skill and the ability to prioritize large volumes of work are critical.
Knowledge of computer and word-processing essential, knowledge of Excel, AMS 360, and Sagitta a plus.
Three + years of experience either with personal lines insurance in either an agency or insurance company. Must have the ability to analyze and understand personal insurance products. P&C License
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder, Managing Partner
As co-founder of Connexion, my responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning for the company
- Financial & IT infrastructure and management
- Hiring and training a world-class recruiting and staffing team
I also continue to "run a desk." I am passionate about sourcing great candidates for my clients and have found nothing more rewarding than making the perfect match.