Stratham, NH 03833 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Plating Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 110k
- Job Location: Stratham, NH
- Job#: bh14218
The Plating Engineer is responsible for providing manufacturing support for existing products, process, and introducing new products and equipment. The successful candidate will have a positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work independently. The nature of the work will require the candidate to demonstrate initiative and responsibility and be flexible and adaptive to a fluid business environment. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and decisively with all levels of the organization and be able to solve practical and complex problems.
• Designing and developing metal finishing processes, tests, and equipment that result insufficient capacity to meet customer demand while also promoting product quality, process efficiency, and operator safety.
• Maintain, optimize and improve established plating, coating, and painting processes through PFMEA and RCCA.
• Providing production line support including, but not limited to, implementing process improvements, troubleshooting equipment, and addressing operator inquiries.
• Generating and modifying manufacturing process documentation and assuring that manufacturing processes and related documentation follow established policies and procedures.
• Optimize manufacturing processes, including using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for continuous
• Working with R&D, Business Development, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments during the concept, prototyping, and release of new products.
• Interfacing with vendors, sub-contractors, and external laboratories.
• Other assignments as requested
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science from an accredited institution.
• Five (5) + years of engineering experience with electrochemistry and analytical chemistry in a production plating environment.
• Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science from an accredited institution.
• High Level of electrochemistry aptitude, theory and hands-on ability.
• Experience with chromate conversion coating, anodizing, passivating and electroless plating.
• Experience with CARC and other paint coating systems.
• Experience with Design for Manufacturing.
• Green Belt Six Sigma preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to proper communicate information of complexity to peers and management team.
• Strong and consistent attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task.
• Positive attitude.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!