Luneburg , MA 01420 US
Title: Plating Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $16-18/hr
- Job Location: Luneburg, MA
- Job# 16360
Plating Operator 1 will learn and perform the basic functions of the tumbling area and end of each line operation.
- Read and follow Work Instructions for each product assigned.
- Assure product quality through visual inspection of products for defects as identified on Work Instructions and report any defects immediately.
- Complete in-process documentation and records according to cGDP (Shop orders, checklists, and all other related records)
- Identify materials through a BOM and utilize the ERP system to move materials in and out of production.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and guidelines, including training and proper use of PPE.
- Learn and understand our Quality Policy, Statement and Objectives and maintain a basic understanding of quality management systems related to ISO 13485
- Recommend improvements to safety, housekeeping, product, or process improvements.
- Meet and exceed all performance standards in Etching and Tumbling operations.
- Ability to recognize and report equipment and quality issues to area leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend written work instructions.
- Ability to understand verbal instructions.
- Basic computer skills to input daily information.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 pounds safely and without injury.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.