Process Operator III
Stratham, NH 03833
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Process Operator III
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 25/hr
- Job Location: Stratham, NH
- Job#: bh13979
Process Operator III
The Process Operator will support Manufacturing Engineering in the design, development, implementation, and support of MFG methods, procedures and systems which enable a smooth transition of products out of design and into the production/shipment cycle. They will support the analyzing of production process data to drive improvements in processes, operator training and design improvements. As well as collaborate with Manufacturing Engineers to define best practices across the Exeter facilities.
- Supports manufacturing for developing work instructions and process routers for antenna products.
- Provide training and guidance to operators.
- Generate assembly and test fixtures for various products and processes.
- Responsible for analyzing process defect data and driving to root cause/corrective actions.
- Provide alternative solutions to antenna assemblies and test challenges in a timely manner.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- J-STD-001 Soldering certification is a plus.
- Good basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Fit assembly parts onto fixtures and gauges following verbal and written instructions. This includes using light hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Mechanical hand eye coordination.
- Knowledge and use of inspection equipment such as Vernier calipers and height gages is a plus but not required; but must be willing and able to learn.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!