Process Specialist I
San Diego , CA 92121 US
Title: Process Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 26-27/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 15233
- Responsible for activities associated with process development.
- Provides support to Operations / Process Development Engineering group through executing activities related to process development and troubleshooting.
- Support Operations as needed with the manufacture of process validation lots; the continuous improvement of these existing manufacturing processes; and the development/transfer of new processes.
- Assist in production of notebook, dev, pilot and production materials per written directions
- Assist Core Team and Extended Core Team Members with New Product / Process Development projects
- Assist team members with investigations and associated testing
- Troubleshoots simple manufacturing process problems
- Analyze, track, and trend process data
- Create documents and assist with assembly of change control packages
- Complete ERP and cycle count transactions
- Keep accurate records and documentation
- Typically requires a Bachelor of Science degree (Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or equivalent) or equivalent and a minimum of 0-2 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of QSR/GMP preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Strong math skills
- Basic EDMS change control skills and ERP knowledge preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to me . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.