Process Technician Lead
Luneburg, MA 01420 US
Title: Process Technician Lead
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $28-32/hr
- Job Location: Luneburg, MA
- Job# 16299
The 3rd Shift Process Technician Lead will manage all product realization activities associated with Injection manufacturing, quality control, product distribution, and general maintenance with assigned product/service group.
- Act as leader for all operational activities on Shift
- Set up all molding machines per schedule supplied by Production Controller
- Work with Production Controller and Production Manger to schedule Injection Machines to meet customer deliverables
- Set up all auxiliary equipment needed for all jobs
- Set up and troubleshoot all injection molding machines during shift answering alarms
- Assure all documentation for Mold set up and job books are followed and filled out timely per frequency on Process Data Log Sheets
- Assure Line Clearance is being complete at end of every job
- Manage the direct responsibility to propose, support, and enhance safety initiatives throughout the organization
- Approve all employees time in Paylocity and ERP IQMS system, Production Manager to be back up
- Work with Molding Shift Lead on each shift to cover breaks for all and assure coverage for all machines – shut down machines that are lower priority if do not have enough coverage
- Assure awareness for entire staff on your Shift FT employees and Temps
- Assure all direct reports are clocking into the IQMS ERP system
- Perform daily IQMS Production Report By Shift with accuracy to Realtime cycles and labor approvals, this is highly important as it dives our efficiency
- Engage in Shift-to-Shift Huddles with other Supervisors to assure safety and cleanliness is being as same standard
- Report Daily scrap for all Injection Machines during your Shift.
- Task with CIP to reduce scrap on floor
- Engage at all times in continuous improvement ideas and consideration for all operations
- Report up any and all Machine cycle and labor inefficiencies.
- Assure coverage in all areas for time off call outs working with Production Manager
- Assures operational documentation is accurate and reflective of current practices and product/ customer requirements
- Company representative for customer, vendor and other third-party interactions as required
- Assure all Training is kept up to date for your direct reports in alignment with QT-9
- Must adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies
- Must have a basic understanding of quality management systems related to ISO 9001
- Assist Mfg Operations Manager with plans, implements, and maintains employee performance review, compensation, development, and disciplinary programs
- Promote employee understanding and adherence to safety regulations and occupational health hazards
- Provides leadership in the establishment and maintenance of all operational systems and process controls
- Selection, training, development, and organization of operational staff to perform and meet operational responsibilities and objectives
- Strives for continuous improvement in use of materials, machines, and employees
- Support and lead Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Support and train in IQMS functionality
- Supports personnel development and manages the interpretation and application of company policies and procedures
- Bachelor of Science (BS) preferred but not required.
- 2-5 + years in Operational, Quality or Manufacturing Lead role is required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret manufacturing, quality, financial and general business reporting. Ability to generate clear and concise documents, reports, and correspondence. Ability to make presentations to small or large groups of employees, customers, suppliers, public or top management.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts with respect to part geometry, probability and statistics, and financial reports.
- ISO 9001 management and implementation experience is desired.
- Proficiency in the use of computer-based ERP systems is required.
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills required. Must be capable of generating / editing clear and concise procedures, policies, and flow charts.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.