Billerica , MA 01730 US
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: temp to perm
- Pay rate: $17/hr
- Bonus: $200 after 4 months & $200 after 8 months
- Job Location: Billerica, MA
- Schedule: M-F, 1st shift, standard business hours
- Job#: bh16087
Responsible for the processing and reconciling of assigned client charts daily.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain charts via one of the following methods: download, scan or electronically
- Process charts by conducting a conversion of the file then separating and identify the chart data as well as data entry into the document management system called OCR
- Audit the processed charts for accuracy using provided document management reports and reconcile against the ED Log
- Review receipt of daily charts over a specific timeframe and notifying management of discrepancies
- Respond as needed to client emails in a timely manner
- Alert management staff of any issues with files such as changes in formats from the client or corrupt files sent to us, along with any other issues with files that may arise
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prior word processing, spreadsheet, internet software experience and data entry preferred.
- One to two years related experience preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
- This position is located in a temperature controlled office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position. Additional duties not included on this job description may be assigned by management at any time, based upon the business needs of the Company. Employees must perform all such duties assigned to them as a condition of employment. Likewise, this job description does not alter the at-will nature of employment at the Company.
- The Company may review and update this job description from time to time, as deemed necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
What we offer:
- A short 15-week contract to hire duration, with a 98% conversion rate!
- Tons of opportunity for professional growth and advancement (many senior managers and directors started in entry-to-mid level positions!)
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, life and disability insurance! (Eligible 60 days post conversion).
- Full access to our on-site fitness center!
- Company-wide social events!
- A collaborative and supportive company culture!