Providence, RI 02905 US
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $70-90k
- Job Location: Providence, RI
- Job# 15555
We are seeking a Procurement Specialist to procure equipment, materials, and services, within the agreed project timeframes and against the optimum market conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the selection of suppliers and subcontractors and monitoring quality, prices, and delivery times.
- Ordering equipment, materials, and services and monitoring the quality.
- Monitoring the timely delivery and expediting of ordered materials, equipment, and services at the designated location and aligning with relevant stakeholders.
- Solving issues arising from the checking of invoices.
- Contributes to the evaluation of supplier’s performance.
- Responsible for checking and the correct entry of stock levels in the ERP system (SIC)
- Contributing to the continuous development of the procurement processes.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, laws, and company guidelines and procedures (CSR).
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Procurement.
- Experience in logistics preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and adaptability.
- Expert-level Excel and data management skills.
- Basic experience negotiating and managing contracts.
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer a highly competitive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life, PTO, 401k, flex schedule, and more!
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our academy.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!