Product Lifecycle Engioneer
Bedford, MA 01803 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Product Lifecycle Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: Open
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job#: bh14072
Product Lifecycle Engineer
Serve as the hands-on Engineer responsible for the development or revision of testing protocols and reports aimed at continued regulatory compliance with existing and revised industry standards related to Class I, II, and III medical devices.
- Continuously engage with Regulatory Affairs and Quality affairs teams to ensure that all standards are current and fully applied to our products.
- Conduct Gap assessments on product technical documentation and make recommendations for improvement.
- Initiate change orders for implementation of changes or guide cross-functional groups to do the same.
- Participate in CAPA process as it relates to product conformance
- Develop strong partnerships with multi-functional leaders to ensure that alignment, efficiency, and execution meet business requirements
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is present in all decisions and that all design requirements are translated into practical design changes that can be verified and ultimately validated in manufacturing
- Ensure projects are carried out in compliance with regulatory requirements (GMP, ISO, MDD/MDR) & policy & procedure requirements
- Capture & disseminate the knowledge acquired during projects to improve product development processes & systems
- Acquire resources from functional organizations, support groups & outside sources to ensure project success
- Help in related areas when needs arise.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Minimum (4) years of relevant work experience
- Minimum (3) years product development experience with a proven track record of accomplishment: direct association with or leading efforts to develop technically sophisticated products from concept to market
- Strong problem-solving and execution skills for developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives
- Ability to balance schedule, cost & quality
- Detailed knowledge of new product development processes and/or change management methodologies in a medical device or IVD setting.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Consistent track record to deliver project outcomes in an ambiguous environment
- Experience leading self-directed work teams
- Working knowledge of ISO13485; ISO14971 and FDA GMP/QSR
- Ability to work at the Burlington, MA office site.
- Up to 10% domestic & international travel – (conditioned up Covid restrictions and company policies)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!