Product Line Manager - 15151230
Santa Clara, CA 94089 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Product Line Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $ 64.28/hr
- Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Job#: bh 14076
Product Line Manager
Primary function is Product Management and Product Management Operations, Business Management, and Field Enablement for products.
- Responsibility for staff-level product management activities for several aspects of Routing and Switching products
- Operational product management – Manage product transitions to a new generation of product lines
- Manage cross-functionally, to define and implement product line transition programs and processes: working with internal operations organizations including finance, sales, manufacturing, support, marketing, GTM, legal, and engineering
- Specify and negotiate program requirements, technical use case requirements, and business metrics
- Specify market requirements for customer transitions
- Must maintain a high level of communication with key members of cross-functional program team including other Product Managers, engineering teams, support managers, field SEs, field sales, marketing, and finance stakeholders
- Educate field on transition program positioning, product positioning, competitive and sales tactics
- Establish and maintain strong sales account relationships and maintain sales roll-up
- Manage Customer escalations
- Develop, recommend, negotiate, and implement special pricing, GTM Programs, and bundled solutions
- Program management of cross-functional teamwork plans
- Perform product forecasting and work with manufacturing and supply operations to manage product availability
- Develop and deliver product presentations to customers
- Participates with other product and marketing managers to establish strategic plans and objectives and to ensure “go to market” strategies are developed, communicated, and executed
- Analyze market and competitive trends and ensure that strategies meet market needs
Education, Skill & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum – BS Business Operation or Engineering or equivalent. MBA is desirable.
- At least 7 years of product management, technical business operations, or systems sales engineering experience in the Telecommunication networking industry
- Business knowledge of computer networking, computing, and telecommunications industry
- Must have excellent communication skills; verbal, listening, written, and presentation.
- Must have a solid business and financial skills
- Solid excel and corporate sales data tools (i.e. Tableau, Oracle, Salesforce)
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- CORPORATE SALES
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- FIELD SALES
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCT POSITIONING
- SALES ENGINEERING
- USE CASE
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!