Product Support Manager
Lawrence , MA 01843 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Product Support Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90-120K
- Job Location: HhhAndover, MA
- Job# 14811
Complete product ownership and responsibility for executing the team leaders’ vision for the product portfolio through its entire lifecycle including end-of-life. Understand and maintain product documentation and sales empowerment tools. Communicate directly with vendor technical support staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field and 10 years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Deep technical knowledge of product lines
- Develop and maintain sales empowerment tools
- Establish and maintain list pricing for products with strategic input from Sales
- Review & recommend safety stock
- Monitor product lead times and coordinate with operations to manage risk
- Communicate receipt of request and provide estimate of time to complete the request
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Communicate directly with customers and distributors when necessary while informing territory stakeholders
- Communicate directly with vendor technical support staff as needed
- Create and maintain technical support documentation, calculators, and engineering tools.
- Provide part number scheme and ensure part number compliance with JDE.
- Identify and maintain product approvals required for portfolio.
- Understand, align, and challenge technical information from vendors, codes, and standards
- Continuously analyze competitors including list price, product portfolio, markets, trends, risks, and product gaps.
- Resolve product quality concerns, document, and inform quality department, sales team, and executive leadership.
- Provide manufacturing requirements and specifications for operations to follow.
- Provide instructions, guidance, and support to direct report. Review each direct report yearly. Develop performance improvement plans as required.
- Develop skills of technical staff and ensure the customer receives excellent technical support.
- Foster a positive environment and lead by example.
- Travel with the Sales Team to customer sites.
- Attend tradeshows as required.
- Visit vendors to foster relationship and drive product forward.
- Minimum requirements: Europe - once yearly. Asia - once every two years
- Develop new and follow existing ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salaries plus excellent benefits including:
- Total compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience and market value.
- BC/BS Health and dental insurance with a deductible. The company pays the first 75% of the deductible on the employee’s behalf.
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short /Long Term/ADD and Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match: Roth and Traditional. Fully Vested date of hire.
- Vacation, personal days, and holidays Continuing education reimbursement program
- Year-end gainshare eligible bonus plan
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.