Shrewsbury , MA 01615 US
Title: Production Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $70-77k
- Job Location: Shrewsbury, MA
- Job# 16357
The Production Manager oversees the manufacturing of Communication Products, ensuring that the production process is completed on time and within budget.
- Interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department
- Oversees the daily workflow of the Production department.
- Provides timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline of employees in accordance with company policy
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required of the Production Manager
- Manage daily production activities and ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
- Develop new processes to optimize efficiencies and reduce expenses across all product lines.
- Establish and monitor productivity goals for each department. Develop and implement the plan(s) to meet these goals.
- Collaborate with other departments to meet production goals/requirements while minimizing on hand inventory.
- Implements safety, health, environment, and quality requirements. Maintains a safe work environment for all employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in working in ERP/MRP environments (Microsoft GP preferred).
- Strong understanding of lean manufacturing principals
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business, or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years of related experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment as a production manager or production supervisor
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines.
- Experience with lean manufacturing and process improvement
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Production Manager encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds at times.
- Able to sit or stand for extend periods of time (3-4 hours)
- Visual acuity to work with small components.
- Some areas in building are not climate controlled.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.