Hudson, MA 01752
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Production Planner
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 70k
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job#: bh14260
Our PURPOSE—to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day—is driven by a PASSION to become global champions for women’s health. We succeed by fulfilling our PROMISE to bring The Science of Sure® to life through product quality, clinical differentiation, customer relationships and our team’s talent and engagement.
- Responsible and accountable for overall demand/supply management for the products within scope for manufacturing site.
- Reviews business demand forecast by all divisions and geographic regions we support to ensure alignment with site P&L objectives.
- Works collaboratively with functions including manufacturing, customer service, logistics, purchasing and global supply chain to plan and execute fulfillment strategies measured by core supply chain metrics.
- Represents manufacturing site in the execution of global S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with appropriate commercial organization to analyze and validate demand at the business unit level. Ensure market intelligence, risk and opportunities, new product introductions, repair demand, and end of life rationalization are captured. Assess the impact of market changes or significant variances in the forecast and recommend and implement appropriate revisions and tactics.
- Establish service level and operation level agreements with manufacturing plants.
- Lead and drive improvements in the planning master data process for the region.
- Manage supply for factory production planning (level loaded) using MPS & Discrete Jobs
- Manage demand planning process for restocking of international stocking locations
- Responsible for setting up NPI (New Product Introductions) Pilot/Production work centers for Material Control (Kanban, Backflush, etc.)
- Participate in weekly ECO meeting for implementations of inventory segregation/rework/scrap (BED, MAR, MET, LON, OP2, ALA)
- Participate in monthly review w/ finance of WIP variances (BED, MAR, MET, LON, OP2)
- Manage process for Capital Equipment rework & scrap review
- Participate in Oracle material projects for process improvements (PTO, IMCN, ATP, etc.)
- Participate in all audit requirements for the planning team including ISO, FDA, SOX and internal audits
- Establish a continuous improvement culture by empowering employees to make changes to their processes and continue to evolve them rapidly
- BS/BA Business Administration, Supply Chain and Logistics, engineering or related degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- APICS CPIM Preferred
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in supply chain and inventory and capacity planning
- Experience with a complex low volume, high mix environment preferred
- Solid expertise with ERP business system’s as well as ISO, FDA & SOX requirements
- Expertise in MRP system
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and expertise in building strong organizations, sourcing, developing and engaging talent and improving organizational performance as indicated by key metrics.
- Excellent Knowledge of enterprise and supply chain systems: Oracle, MRP/ERP, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good business acumen (basic finance and marketing understanding).
- Prefer FDA (medical device) and ISO experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent soft skills – Managing through systems, Negotiating, Interpersonal Savvy, Customer Focus, Approachability, Independence and good judgment, positive attitude
- Very customer focused and has strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Champion an acceleration of Planning function to Showcase levels and develop and install best practices across entire operations
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.