Production Quality Inspector
Auburn, NH 03101 US
Title: Production Quality Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $19-21/hr
- Job Location: Auburn, NH
- Job# 15973
Production Quality Inspector to work in a dynamic Medical Device Research, Development and Manufacturing company. This position reports to the Quality Manager and is a high visibility role that has significant and direct impact on the manufacturing process and success of projects.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate cross functionally with all levels.
- Review Device History Records, Work Orders and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation Practices
- Knowledge of visual and mechanical inspection.
- Knowledge of sampling techniques or equivalent.
- Ability to interpret inspection procedures, drawings, and instructions
- Ability to raise issues to supervision/management for resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure balancing multiple demands
- Ability to use mechanical equipment that may include but not limited to Optical comparator, CMM, micrometers, pin gages, etc.
- Self-starter and independent individual with strong organizational, time management and computer skills.
- Work with Production department to effectively and efficiently inspect manufactured products.
Work with Quality Engineers to collect data and drive nonconformance resolution.
- Drive containment actions as needed when a non-conforming action has been determined, following all Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a quality inspector. 5+ years desired.
- Prior experience in medical device and or electro mechanical assembly required.
- Prior experience working with an ERP/MRP system (SAP, InforXA, ExactMax, etc.).
- Prior experience working in an ISO9001, AS9100, or ISO13485 environment
- Prior experience handling/disposition of non-conforming material a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!