Danvers, MA 01915 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Production Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $24-25/hr
- Job Location: Danvers, MA
- Job# 14658
Overview: The Production Technician is responsible for assembling a variety of medical electronic, mechanical and electromechanical products ensuring product conforms to specifications and meets all appropriate quality standards.
- Build product according to work orders and to a production forecast.
- Read, understand and follow production schedule, work orders, quality manuals, manufacturing processes, quality checklists and schematics.
- Determine assembly, quality and equipment that needs to be used.
- Assemble wire, insulation, and electrical components, such as resistors and capacitors.
- Assemble & solder surface mount boards from scratch. Inspect raw materials for board assembly.
- Complete checklists for assembly and packaging as required.
- Install electrical assemblies and hardware in chassis and housing.
- Test assembled instruments for circuit continuity and operational reliability.
- Test functional performance of final systems, subassemblies, and parts.
- Record test results and write data to quality checklist.
- Perform incoming inspection on various components and ensure they meet specifications as required.
- Perform QC testing and second QC tests on final and intermediate products.
- Load software onto laptop or desktop computers.
- Help with final packaging ready for shipment.
- Assist in counting inventory and production planning/work scheduling.
- Maintain clean and tidy working environments conducive to good manufacturing practices.
- Ensure all instruments are available for third-party calibration.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Two-year certificate from college/technical school; or 1-2 years of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with cGMP, Quality and Regulatory audits, helpful.
- Electro-optical production and inspection quality experience, helpful.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read, interpret, learn and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction and ISO and GMP procedure manuals.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule or overtime, when needed.
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!