Weston, MA 01778
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Program Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $120k
- Job Location: Weston, MA
- Job#: bh 13906
The Program Manager owns multiple assigned product lines and utilizes their project management skills to bring products to life and maintain them through their lifecycle following the PLM process. Additionally, may lead special projects to drive the overall success of the Global Business Units.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops program goals for the product line in conjunction with the product manager within each of the GBU’s and functional management such as R&D and engineering, including roadmaps and performance criteria; and drives the cross-functional team to achieve these goals through various projects.
- Responsible for program planning and execution of projects using cross-functional teams while adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements.
- Leads the product realization process of new products as well as line extensions and quality improvements to existing products following the Product Lifecycle Management process.
- Manages and monitors all deliverables on assigned programs, ensuring the quality and timeliness of each function, leading all core team meetings, and attending sub-team meetings as required.
- Responsible for the creation of project plans (master Gantt chart), monitoring status, and managing risk throughout the project’s life cycle, making project execution decisions in conjunction with the product manager and functional management.
- Leads the preparation, alignment, and presentation at phase review meetings and develops standardized reports to be utilized by the cross-functional team.
- Keep product management team apprised of progress as well as potential problems
- Develop and communicate high quality, integrated cross-functional plans, analysis and status reports for assigned projects to senior management.
- Recommends scope, schedule and resource accommodations when project risks are identified
- Manages cross-functional resources in conjunction with functional management to ensure key action items are on track
- BA or B.sc in technology or life sciences. Advanced degrees preferred.
- 3+ years of project/ program management in Medical Device or Diagnostics industry working with class II medical devices inclusive of capital equipment and consumables.
- Experience in program management in a global company interacting with R&D, Operations, Quality, Regulatory and Marketing.
- Advanced training in project management and PMP or Six Sigma certified strongly preferred
- Knowledge of FDA, IEC and UL standards relating to medical devices.
- Ability to interact with senior management and manage without direct authority.
- Process driven, passion to details and ability to drive complex program through timetable and overcome obstacles.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Office tools and Microsoft Project
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!