Hudson, MA 01775 US
Title: Program/Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $100-135k
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job#: 15182
Program Manager to provide overall management support for the design, test and manufacture of coverings, antenna reflectors and other related composite products for aircraft, ship, submarine, and ground-based applications.
• Provide Program Management support for commercial and government programs involving Radar structures for the Communications, Electronic Warfare and Radar industries
• To plan, organize, direct, control and manage the activities of major Engineering, Development and/or Manufacturing Programs to assure that all contracted responsibilities and program objectives are met in a timely fashion and in adherence to the Program’s schedule, budget, and customer requirements.
• Assists in negotiating quotes and proposals for assigned programs and marketing opportunities.
• Advise management on overall program matters as they affect manpower, facilities, and financial plans to assure that program requirements are met.
• Represent client in technical and overall management matters with the customers.
• Establishes program schedules, priorities, and monitor performance, costs, and profitability
• Manage internal resources to support development, formal reviews, product qualification and production readiness
• Monitor program costs and budgets.
• Interface with customers providing status reports and schedules
• The duties listed above reflect general responsibilities necessary of the performance of the job and may not include all the specific job activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, or equivalent experience in manufacturing, material, or aerospace engineering
• Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all levels of management and with customers, including government representatives.
• Proven ability to organize, coordinate and successfully complete a manufacturing, development, or engineering program
• Technical discipline and experience with composite structures in the aerospace industry
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to one of our recruiters. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!