Washington, DC 20005 US
Title: Project Assistant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 55k
- Job Location: Washington, D.C
- Job# 15110
The Project Assistant role is a two-year position supporting attorneys in the Dispute Resolution & Restructuring department with a focus on White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance. This position is an opportunity for individuals interested in law school or becoming a Paralegal to gain law firm experience.
• Assist with administrative tasks, including filing, scanning, printing, and organization of documents and information.
• Assist with document collection, production, organization, and management.
• Assist case teams with routine preparations depositions, trials and hearings, including the assembly of witness files, reference binders, timelines and other demonstrative exhibits for use in court.
• Conduct specialized legal research projects.
• Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Record of strong academic achievement.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
• Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!