Proto-Trak Lathe/Mill Set-Up/Operator
Tewksbury, MA 01843 US
Title: Proto-Trak Lathe/Mill Set-Up/Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $20-30/hr
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Job# 16124
A diversified ISO9001 certified manufacturer and distributor of corrosion-resistant fluid flow products. These include a wide variety of thermoplastic valves, actuators, tubing systems, and single and double containment piping systems. These products are used for the control, transmission, and containment of corrosive fluids and high-purity liquids, certain flammable gases, and compressed air.
Candidates must have:
- 3 years minimum experience as a Proto-Trak lathe and mill set-up person.
- Ability to methodize and program parts at the machine utilizing the Proto-Trak control.
- Strong knowledge of cutting tools feeds and speeds.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability inspect own work utilizing verniers, micrometers, gauge pins and gauge blocks.
- Ability to communicate with manager regarding any questions or issues.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.