QA Inspector (Soldering)
Danvers, MA 01915
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: QA Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 29/hr
- Job Location: Danver, MA
- Job#: bh14274
In-process inspection of solder workmanship on PCB assemblies and Cable/Wire Harness assemblies.
- Communicate with Engineering and Manufacturing to resolve non-conformance issues.
- In-process data collection/inspection log sheets, analysis and presentation.
- Provide company personnel technical guidance and use MS Outlook, Word, and Excel as needed.
- In-process mechanical inspection using Micro-Hite height gage and/or digital calipers.
- Experience with J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 a must. MIL-STD-883, IPC/WHMA-A-620, and current certifications a plus.
- Experience working with revision controlled drawings and maintaining AS9100 quality systems.
- Minimum 1 year printed circuit board inspection experience, hybrid microelectronic devices (ribbon bonds), etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers in a team environment and a Class 100,000 cleanroom, as needed.
- Good verbal/written communication skills and good penmanship (legible quality records). Some customer interactions.
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible for this position.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!