Littleton, MA 01432 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: QA/QC Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to PERM
- Pay rate: $25/hr
- Job Location: Littleton,MA
- Job#: bh14315
This position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager. Responsible, under minimum supervision, for maintaining the quality management system processes and procedures in accordance with established ISO requirements and customer specifications. Assists in determining the process for addressing customer problems, implementing plans to improve quality across the factory, measuring how well the company is doing, and providing a strategy to achieve our quality goals.
• Perform incoming inspection for all raw stock and procured components as well as manufactured parts applicable to all Product Lines. Document results in the company database
• Responsible for external calibration program, working with outside suppliers to maintain tools and equipment are maintained
• Perform inspections on product lines to ensure compliance with customer requirements and company specifications
• Use measuring tools where required, to ensure products and tooling meet specifications
• Inspector must maintain the highest ethical standards while performing inspections
• Document rejected or non-conforming material reports. Schedule Material Review Board Meetings
• Responsible for updating and filing information related to tool control
• Interfaces with other groups in problem resolution, and continual improvement. Assists in the investigation of customer complaints, product deviations from specification, and unusual occurrences (e.g., deviations from process standards) and recommends remedial action
• Ability to learn how to use measuring equipment such as FARO Arm, Laser Tracker, perform EM Analysis (with training)
• Assists Quality Assurance Director with special projects and performs other duties as required or directed by the manager
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with quality background and familiarity with AS9100 certified quality assurance department
• Experienced in Incoming and In-Process inspection procedures, preferably in a shop fabrication environment using sampling plans per ANSI/ASQC Z1.4, where applicable
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, standards, military specs, and test procedures
• Experienced in the use and application of Inspection tools and equipment, electronic test equipment, microscopes as well as computer skills in Microsoft Office programs to enter data and generate routine reports
• Ability to communicate and work with Government Quality Specialists, Customer Representatives, Suppliers, Engineering, Manufacturing, and other company disciplines
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Education & Experience:
• High School graduate and/or Technical degree and a minimum of three years’ experience in Quality Assurance
• Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment with strong ISO background.
• Ability to understand and statistically analyze data, create quality charts, and use standard quality tools to make decisions
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to think and perform strategically as well as tactically, to help ensure the company’s future success
• Ability to interpret
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!