Auburn, NH 03103 US
Title: QC Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $20-22/hr
- Job Location: Auburn, NH
- Job# 15677
The QC Inspector will perform visual and mechanical inspection of electronic, mechanical, and electromechanical piece parts and assemblies for conformance to specification. The QC Inspector will also perform functional testing of electronic components, cables, sub-assemblies, and completed products to ensure conformance to functional and quality standards and specifications.
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, Keyence vision system and other mechanical measuring instruments.
- 1-2 years’ quality inspector experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook) is required; MAPICS and/or TipQA software knowledge a plus
- Attention to details a must
- Hand/eye coordination
- Able to read and interpret engineering blueprint drawings
- Knowledge of IPC610, IPC620, and J-STD-001 a plus
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and/or AS9100
- Knowledge of First Article inspection, AS9102 a plus
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing training a plus
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform incoming inspection and testing of electronic, mechanical, and electro-mechanical parts, cables, and subassemblies in accordance with purchase order requirements and the engineering blueprint drawing requirements. Inspections are performed to documented inspection plans and sampling.
- Perform First Article inspection in accordance with AS9102 requirements.
- Calculates percentage of defective parts, and records inspection and test data as appropriate.
- Formally document and communicate any non-conformances identified and perform containment action until an MRB disposition can be made.
- Mechanical inspections are performed using keyence vision measuring equipment, calipers, pin gauges, and other mechanical instruments as required by the inspection plan.
- Schedule flexibility to support critical deadlines may be required.
- Personnel may also be required to support other departments and/or business functions as necessary.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS:
Internal: Position requires daily contact with Production, Materials, Shipping & Receiving, Engineering, and Quality personnel.
External: Occasional contact with auditors, suppliers, consultants, trainers, facility guests and others as business requires.
Employee works the majority of the day in a climate controlled environment, while occasionally performing work in warehouse or manufacturing areas which are subject to changes in temperature and/or noise. The job demands working at a computer terminal with a keyboard and mouse, and the employee must wear personal protective equipment appropriate for the areas in which they are present.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!