Quality Analytics Specialist
Remote, MA 02210 US
Title: Specialist, Quality Analytics
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $40/hr
- Job Location: Remote
- Job# 16411
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY: Utilizes data analytics skills and tools to analyze data systems and procedures. The individual will support developing and delivering integrated, cross-modality, and cross-GxP metrics and analysis that support quality governance, operational QA management oversight, and other Quality related functions.
This individual will demonstrate Core Values, as well as model leadership behaviors instilling a culture of quality, engagement, development, and transparency.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the active management of metrics program and Quality data analytics activities.
- Support Data acquisition from all applicable systems and create visualizations for Quality leadership team meetings
- Create ad-hoc data models, reports and analysis as needed to support business requirements.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Automate the visualizations as required to improve efficiency
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
Key Technical Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into information that helps drive decisions.
- Strong data visualization skills and experience with relevant tools including MS office suite
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Understanding of industry requirements/expectations of a Quality Management System
- Current knowledge of industry trends and best practices- for progressive quality management in a regulated environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, accompanied by Analytical thinking/Data Analysis skills required to make sound decisions
- M.S. (or equivalent degree) in a quantitative field such as Data Analytics, Econometrics, Economics, Data Science and 2+years of relevant work experience, or B.S. (or equivalent degree) and 4+ years of relevant work experience, or relevant comparable background
- Exceptional experience with Power BI and/or other visualization applications
- Demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or device industry solving business and/or compliance challenges through the application of analytic approaches strongly preferred.
- Experience with Veeva QMS/Trackwise system is preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!