Quality Control Inspector
Braintree, MA 02188 US
Title: Quality Control Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $18-21/hr
- Job Location: Braintree, MA
- Job# 16429
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensures quality through testing and inspection at various stages of the production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability.
Set-up and conduct a variety of standard and special electrical, mechanical, and environmental tests on final products and components using standard and special test equipment, instruments, and fixtures. Perform set-ups and incoming inspections on selected mechanical and electrical components.
This position floats between the Incoming Inspection and Final Test Inspection Roles as needed
- Ability to read and understand the engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to use the measuring tools both electrical, mechanical, and digital
- Ability to measure the parts per specification and record findings
- Process the parts through MRP (Syteline, Shop Track Etc.) system as directed.
- Maintain inspection records and files.
- Inspect and test products received from assembly and subassembly.
- Perform first piece inspection on items received from subassembly and assembly.
Perform final test duties and incoming inspection duties to support those areas as necessary to assist in the management of excessive workloads.
Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
Assist with process audits.
This position requires a level of knowledge that is usually associated with a High School or specialized training in the use of inspection and measuring tool devices along with one to three years of relevant experience, soldering knowledge a plus.
Understanding of Engineering drawings and Quality Control standards.
Knowledge of computer programs (i.e., Excel, Word).
Knowledge of ISO 9001-2015
- General Safety
- Quality System Awareness
- Combination of Manufacturing and Office environment
- Regular exposure to noise, dust, heat, cold and odors
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!