Quality Control Inspector X2 (Temp-To-Perm)
Merrimack, NH 03051 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Control Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 20-22/hr
- Job Location: Merrimack, NH
- Job# 14442
Quality Control Inspector
The ideal candidate will be familiar with customer documents. 50% of the time is inspection and other 50% is documentation review and writing. Contract PO review & First Article Report Writing is key. The Quality Assurance Inspector will work in the Internal Quality Team on military/ aerospace products. The position will be responsible for activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements in the Aerospace/Defense Industries.
- Inspection of cables/assemblies to customer drawings
- Review of test reports
- IPC610/IPC620 certified
- Familiar with measuring inspection equipment
- Proven work experience in a fiber optic and copper assembly production
- Working knowledge of fiber optic tools and testing equipment
- Detail oriented, quality metric driven, and high degree of mechanical aptitude
- US Citizenship required for US Department of Defense work.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience
Additional Experience Considered:
- Familiarity of AS9100 and ISO9000:2001
- Familiarity with automation equipment a plus.
- HS diploma minimum, Technical training in fiber optics preferred
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!