Quality Control Supervisor, Manager
Bedford, MA 01821 US
Title: Quality Control Supervisor, Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: TTP
- Pay rate: $27.50/hr
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# 16109
|Oversee the day to day operations of the Quality Department. Take on the role of Lead Auditor.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that personnel are thoroughly trained for the jobs they are performing
- Oversee inspections to eliminate escapes
- Work with Engineering on customer returns and input data as necessary
- Identify quality issues and trends and work with the proper groups to solve problems
- When necessary and with the knowledge of Engineering, work with customers to solve issues
- Ensure that all quality logs, records and audits, including but not limited to; Ovens, Calibrations, Thermometers, Clocks, Housekeeping, are accurate and up to date.
- Schedule Job Audits in compliance with our QMS and the NADCAP specifications
- Review job cards and process sheets for accuracy and completeness
- Read and comprehend all applicable prints and specifications
- Perform in process and final inspections utilizing industry specifications and customer documentation
- Work with production personnel to rework non-conforming product
- When questions arise, Red Tag non-conforming product and notify Engineering
- Sign Certificates of Compliance upon approval of the job
- Purchase material as needed per SOP 06 Section 3.1
- Work with other departments to ensure procedures and processes are being followed
Position Requirements & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual should meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Possess the skills necessary for performing data review: knowledge of applicable specification, customer requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of job safety procedures.
- Knowledge of AC7004 and AC7108 Nadcap standards. AMS, ASTM and Military Specifications.
- 3 to 5 years in the inspection field, experience in quality functions, all measuring equipment, including X-ray, Isoscope, micrometers, small measuring tools.
- Effective communication skills with customers and employees.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with high reliability requirements
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!