Quality Engineer II (PERM)
Danvers, MA 01915 US
Title: Quality Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $81-110K
- Job Location: Danvers, MA
- Job# 15068
Maintain the quality system and support outgoing product quality through the use of engineering tools and methodologies in order to support production, design, and development of medical devices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Assist in the design and development of new products by contributing to risk analysis, verification and validation test plans, etc.
- Good understanding of statistical techniques, risk analysis, Gage R&R, Cpk, ANOVA and DOE.
- Good problem-solving experience with Cause & Effect diagrams, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Root-Cause, 5-Why, 8D.
- Approve Engineering Change Orders, review prints and be familiar with Geometric Tolerancing.
- Maintain Quality Records.
- Perform Corrective Actions and Non-conformance assessments.
- Assist in investigating customer complaints.
- Perform internal audits as well as supplier audits.
- Support Incoming Inspection.
- Review Work Instructions, Quality Plans, FMEAs, specifications, drawings, quality systems and analysis trends.
- Participate in and lead continual improvement projects
- Support environmental and sterilization monitoring
- Some travel required for supplier support
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years of engineering experience; preferably in the medical device industry.
- CQE/CQA certification helpful but not required.
- Certified biomedical auditor is preferred.
- Familiar with FDA 21CFR820, ISO13485.
- Experience with aseptic production and/or sterilization is preferred.
- Accuracy, thoroughness, attention to detail, legibility in completing records is essential.
- Lean and 6Sigma knowledge a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!