North Andover, MA 01843 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $85k
- Job Location: North Andover, MA
- Job#: bh14229
Summary of essential job functions
- Maintain the ISO 9001 QMS
- Act as the Management representative for all ISO activities
- Daily management of the Quality personnel
- Participate/Lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain 3rd party registrations and standards; ISO, UL, NSF, ABS etc.
- Prepare monthly Quality Department metrics and continuous improvement goals.
- Manage corrective action response process both with vendors and internal processes.
- Manage and maintain calibration system for in house tools.
- Manage internal and external Non-Conformance material process and corrective action.
- Work to continuously improve organizational capabilities to achieve product and process quality.
- Act as Leader of Internal Audit Team and ensure audits are completed as required.
- Establish and maintain a system for identifying product’s standing in regards to government standards; RoHS, REACH, Prop-65, Conflict Minerals etc.
- Maintain records as required by the QMS and 3rd party and government entities.
- Participate in Safety Committee.
- Budgetary responsibilities for equipment and training as it pertains to the QC dept.
- Extensive ISO and QMS experience
- Extensive internal or 3rd party auditing experience
- Experience with supplier collaboration and improvement
- Previous ERP or MRP experience
- Ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration.
- Must have clear and concise communication and presentation skills.
- Must have effective leadership skills.
- Lean / Six Sigma experience a plus
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Strong metrology background as it pertains to mechanical and electrical measurements.
- Previous Quality management or Engineering in a manufacturing setting.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.