Quality Inspection Technician
Tewksbury, MA 01810 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $24-28/hr
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Job# 14980
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Utilizing significant experience and judgement, independently performs incoming inspection of components and subassemblies; makes recommendations as appropriate
- Completes and maintains documentation in a neat and orderly manner with minimal instruction, follows good GDP practices. Practical understanding of FDA cGMP’s and ISO requirements.
- Calibration system day to day maintenance. Review calibration reports, enter calibration data and schedule routine calibration of existing equipment. Perform in-house calibration per procedure. Provide data for reporting metrics as needed.
- Non-conforming material handling and ability to summarize defect details. Enter data in the NC program or datasheet, review data for accuracy, resolve aging NC’s, schedule MRB, maintain organized quarantine area. Provide data for reporting metrics as needed.
- First Article Inspection
- Conducts in-process and finished (sterile and non-sterile) product inspection
Working knowledge in the majority of the following areas:
- Blueprintnt reading with working knowledge of GD&T (read and interpret)
- Hands-on experience using measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, pin gages, optical comparators, and tensile tester
- SPC and basic statistical tests (mean, std. dev., distributions)
- Experience with C=0 sampling plans
- Computer interfacing i.e. with MRP system or other
- Experience in controlled or cleanroom manufacturing environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are necessary
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant computer skills (including Microsoft office)
- Associate’s degree or related experience with certification (such as IPC-A-610, or ASQ certified Inspector, Auditor, Technician or CI Associate) plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical inspection and 1+ years’ experience inspection of PCB’s. 4+ years’ experience in medical device manufacturing preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!