Quality Inspector-Group Lead
Bedford, NH 03103 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Inspector-Group Lead
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $24-25/hr
- Job Location: Bedford, NH
- Job#: 15181
ABOUT THE JOB!
The Group Lead is responsible for maintaining productivity and efficiency throughout the quality inspection area with a focus on continuous improvement of products and employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective communication and ability to communicate cross functionally with all levels
- Knowledge and ability to implement 6S lean practices
- Knowledge of visual and mechanical inspection
- Knowledge of C=O, ANSI/ASQC 7.1.4 sampling techniques or equivalent
- Ability to raise issues to supervision/management for resolution
- Ability to work under pressure balancing multiple demands and setting priorities for the area with professionalism
- Ability to use/train mechanical equipment that may include but not limited to Optical comparator, CMM, micrometers, pin gauges
- Self-starter and independent individual with strong organizational, time management and computer skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- 80% individual contributor to the area workload
- Take ownership for the quality area and become the “go to” person for work related issues and priorities. Work with cross functional teams as needed
- Train, coach, and mentor employees on improving their inspection techniques and productivity using best practices
- Conduct the start of shift meetings as needed to communicate daily schedules/priorities
- Facilitate problem solving within the area and escalate issues to supervision/management as needed to drive closure
- Plan the necessary adjustments to resolve bottlenecks in the work area
- Conduct end of shift debrief to supervisor/manager and hand off to next shift if applicable
- Maintain productivity and efficiency data for all employees within the area and provide input to the supervisor/manager for employee appraisal process
- Work with QE in defining incoming inspection plans and modifying them in TIPQA as defined by the QE
- Drive containment actions as needed when a non-conforming action has been determined
- Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to one of our recruiters. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!