Andover, MA 01810 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: $22-25/hr.
- Job Location: Andover, MA
- Job#: bh12789
Position: Inspector (Incoming and In-Process) Reports to: Quality Manager
Experience: Minimum of 5 year’ experience in mechanical inspection and 1+ yrs. exp. inspection of PCB’s.
1+ yrs. exp medical device manufacture preferred.
A working knowledge in the following areas:
• Blue print reading and geometric tolerance
• Hands-on experience using measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, pin gages, optical comparator, and tensile tester
• Organizational skills and attention to detail necessary
• SPC and basic statistical tests (mean, std. dev., distributions)
• C=0 sampling plans
• Computer interfacing i.e. with MRP system or other
Responsibilities: Incoming inspection of components and subassemblies. Completing and maintaining documentation in a neat and orderly manner. Calibration system maintenance. First Article Inspection In-process and finished (sterile and non-sterile) product inspection. Perform other tasks and duties as required.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent job experience with additional training in the trade
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!