Danvers, MA 01915 US
Title: Quality Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: UP TO $28/hr
- Job Location: Danvers, MA
- Job# 16074
Essential functions: Quality Inspector for incoming, in-process and final inspections for Cable and Connector.
Required skills (mandatory):
- MS Excel, general software competence.
- Mechanical competency, hand measuring tools.
- Understand and be able to read and comprehend engineering drawings.
- Communication skills to interact with staff members.
- Ability to use basic measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, protractor, depth gauge, microscope, optical measuring equipment, simple scales or rulers, tape measure, and gage pins)
- Macola, WinSPC
- Database experience
- Manufacturing experience
Years experience: 1+ desired.
Education: At least 1 year of technical (Engineering or Computer Science) college training desired.
- Repetitive use of small hand tools
- Lifting up to 25 lbs
- Walking, standing and sitting
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!